Article of the Month
Famous Quotes from The Brady Bunch:
- Alice: I don’t blame you for being nervous, Mr. Brady. This is a very important Saturday.
- Mike: [puts sugar into his coffee] Why should I be nervous? What makes you think I’m nervous?
- Alice: It’s the first time I ever saw you take twenty-one spoons of sugar.
- Mike: [pauses] I like it sweet.
- Carol: [on the phone] Cindy thought there are real butterflies in my stomach.
- Mike: You’re lucky if you only get butterflies. I’ve got six flying saucers in mine.
- Carol: [stressed, hair undone, in the middle of using make up] How could you girls sit there and say I look beautiful?
- Cindy: Because we love you.
- Peter: [to Mike] I once saw a movie where a man was getting married. He was so nervous. He forgot to put his pants on.
- Bobby: [looks under the table] You’re OK, dad.
- Peter: [to Carol, about Mike] This morning he put 21 spoons sugar into the coffee
- Mike: You’re exaggerating.
- Bobby: But he didn’t forget his pants.
- Desk clerk: Oh, Mr. Brady, you have signed this Mr. Brady, Mrs. Brady and family.
- Mike: Hmm, I forgot. It’s force of habit. Kids aren’t with us.
- Desk clerk: But you did ask for the honeymoon suite.
- Carol: Oh, it’s quite alright Mr. Pringle. You see …
- Mike: [interrupts her] It’s quite alright darling. No need to explain. It’s obvious that this gentleman doesn’t dig the modern generation.
- Mike: How would you girls like to come along with us?
- Jan: On your honeymoon?
- Carol: That’s right.
- Cindy: Alright. I’ve never been on a honeymoon.
- Jan: Neither have I, and I am older than you are.
- Greg: I’m going back to bed.
- Peter: Aren’t you going with us?
- Greg: Not me, I’m too old to go on a honeymoon.
- Bobby: Dad’s older than you are and he’s going.
- Cindy: You cheated.
- Bobby: I did not. And besides: You didn’t see me.
- Cindy: I did too! read more...